Tuesday 20 May 2014

A Poem Composed !! - Vijay Shanker Singh



You asked me
To write a poem !
I left myself,
In search of some lonely place,
To compose a lovely poem.

I met with the wind.
Aah, the lovely fragrant touch,
mesmerized me.

I met with the clouds,
The lovely dark, blue and black paintings were
Playing in the cosmos,
Amazed me.

I met with the flower,
the beautiful, fragrant, bushes of roses,
Of all the colours,
Astonished me.

I sat in the park.
I hold my pen and notebook,
I started composing some lines.
I wrote and erazed,
Again and again,
I wrote and erazed.

The flowers were there,
The clouds were there,
The wind was there.
But the beauty and love was there,
But the inspiration was missing.

I returned home.
Sat on the chair,
Thought about you.
You emerged like an angel,
Like a gentle light.

You hold my hand.
Every feeling had been vanished.
Except you and your thought.
It was you and I,
Both became the universe.

Suddenly,
some lines enriched with,
Beautiful thoughts and words landed,
from the unknown
And a poem had been composed !!

-vss.

No comments:

Post a Comment